Bancommerce Takes pride in utilizing state-of-the-art services, integrity and an extensive knowledge of structuring all phases of commercial real estate transactions. We actively service properties, businesses and investors throughout Florida and the world. We welcome the opportunity to assist you with all your commercial real estate needs.
BANCOMMERCE has 20 years of experience and may help our clients by offering our knowledge and expertise toward building long-term win-win life-long relationships. From first time investors to our very sophisticated institutional investors.
BANCOMMERCE Strive to understand our clients’ long-term objectives and help our clients to achieve those objectives.
BANCOMMERCE Whether you’re looking to purchase your first rental property or you’re an experienced investor, a house can be a good investment opportunity.
BANCOMMERCE Has years of professional experience have included posts in brand management, management consulting, online business and internet, and developer and broker of commercial real estate.
BANCOMMERCE Professional interests include Business Consulting, Corporate Strategy, Mergers and Acquisitions and Business Development. Currently we have overall responsibility for brokerage of commercial properties including apartment buildings, office buildings, shopping centers and hotels. Our Main firm for the real estate transations.
Documentation Required From Company /Grantor:
– Driver license.
– Noticed and terms signed by customer.
– Articles for the business entity reflecting ownership.
– Customer signature on 4506-T
– 2 years of most recent business tax returns including K-1s Bearing appropriate
– Certified /signed business interim financial statement when current year six
– 3 Month bank statements for business operating account and cash reserve
– 1 Year most recent personal tax returns including all K-1s for all principal
guarantors bearing appropriate signatures.
– Balance sheets Profit and loss 2016
– Signed and dated personal financial statements for all principal guarantors.
– Proof of flood and hazard insurance.
– Rent roll and copies of all leases.
– Copy of exiting mortgage statements.
– If cash out is involved in transaction specify use of proceeds.
Some of our services includes :
Letters of Intent
Purchase and Sale Agreements
Options to Purchase
Business Purchase Agreements
Client Representation/Agency Agreements
Sale and Leaseback Agreements
Commercial Promissory Notes
Build to Suit
Rights of First Refusal
Broker Mail outs
Office Use Documents
Disclosures, Assignments, Notices, Releases, Waivers, Amendments, Checklists, optional clauses
By Phone (954) 243-9817 or